Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Smallest Things

Today, I got back my second “feedback” from my now ex-team lead, new team lead, and sub-team lead. I came to this conclusion: the smallest things matters the most. Both times I had feedback meetings, all of the comments were related to the most minor things, in my opinion, I done that I never paid attention to. I just did them, because … just because! Pure and honest intentions do surface after all and you can do nothing about. As Ezazul said to me, while we were talking about the Irving masjid and the Muslim Communities, “Don’t worry about the money, it will come. You wont know where it is coming from, but it will. Just have the intentions and act upon it.” Ok .. Ezazul's comment is a bit un-related, but still talks about intentions!

No comments: